Tuesday 27 February 2018

21 Feb 2018

It's been a few days since I got back to writing a post. The morning of the 21st February I salted the patio and the brick path. The patio I did after I'd hung out some washing.


I took a couple of photos before I did the job of salting the path. These are the lower few steps.


These are the rest of them and as you can see they are rather overgrown!  First job was to cut down all the fennel so I could actually apply the salt.


A little less wild in this photo, and the salt has been liberally sprinkled.

The other thing I did was to make up a weedkiller. Similar to the one I used in October but this one has salt added as well. The link is here. I sprayed all the weeds and ivy at the back of the patio and under the wooden steps.


Then I scooped up all the chicken poo and leaves that had accumulated under where the chickens roost at night. I've started putting them away in their coop each night so that the area will stay cleaner.


The other thing I did was pick up a whole lot of Karaka berries as they drop about this time of year.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing your thoughts on my posts. Thank you for commenting :)